Employer Bulletin | 3 April 2023
600 more workers to support recovery
Over 600 migrant workers have been successful in their applications for the new Recovery Visa, and are set to provide expertise in construction, engineering and heavy machine operation to aid domestic skilled workers in our cyclone and flooding recovery effort. On the other hand, 90 percent of businesses reported that they were struggling to fill vacancies in the latest EMA Skills Shortage Survey.
Also in today's Bulletin:
- Minimum wage increases to $22.70 per hour
- Tax credit boosts cash flow for Kiwi innovators
- ACC - Changes to client payments from 1 April 2023
- Tatauranga umanga Māori - Statistics on Māori businesses: 2021 - update
- Five Employment Relations Authority cases and nine Bills open for public submission.