Employer Bulletin | 27 February 2023
New Recovery Visa announced to support our post-disaster rebuild efforts
Immigration Minister, Hon Michael Wood, has just announced the new Recovery Visa created to attract specialist workers into the country to support our rebuild efforts in the wake of Cyclone Gabrielle and the flooding event in Auckland. The application fee will be wiped for successful applicants and the application process will be fast-tracked with a processing target of seven days.
Also in today's Bulletin:
- Budget 2023 date confirmed
- MBIE seeks feedback to strengthen building occupational regulation regimes
- Overseas merchandise trade: January 2023
- Government introduces leading law exemption to help with North Island flooding
- Cost of living transport support package now extended
- One Privacy Commissioner case and three Employment Relations Authority cases
- Three Bills open for public submission.