Employer Bulletin | 20 February 2023
Government announces financial support to aid Cyclone Gabrielle response
As some of our regions recover from the aftermath of Cyclone Gabrielle, the Government has announced support packages to aid the response to this disaster. The packages include an initial contribution of $2 million relief funds to support affected communities on the East Coast of the North Island.
Also in today's Bulletin:
- Easier access to finance for those affected by the floods
- Govt delivers support package for NGOs and community groups
- NZ investors receive boost after US grants excepted status
- Food price index: January 2023
- One Employment Court cases and two Employment Relations Authority cases
- Three Bills open for public submissions.
If you have any questions, you can call the team on 0800 800 362.