Employer Bulletin | 2 October
From September 29, 2023, New Zealand is accepting applications for Work to Residence visas, including Green List and sector agreements visas. To be eligible, applicants must possess a minimum of 2 years of eligible work experience in a role listed on the Green List or under a sector agreement in New Zealand. They will need to meet the relevant skill and wage requirements. Additionally, applicants must satisfy standard visa application prerequisites, including health, character, English language proficiency, and age. This supports the government's goal of increasing productivity and wages while making it easier for employers to attract and hire skilled migrants.
In today's Bulletin
- Work to residence visas opening for applications
- COVID-19 funding returned to Government
- New refugee employment service for the Manawatu
- Changes to interim visas and variation of conditions ahead of Skilled Migrant Category opening
- Five Employment Relations Authority cases and fourteen Bills open for public submission