Employer Bulletin | 17 April 2023
32 new health sector roles added to Green List Straight-to-Residence pathway
32 roles from the health sector have recently been added to the Straight-to-Residence pathway of the Green List to help prepare our health system for the coming winter. These roles include enrolled nurses, dentists and dental technicians, MRI scanning technologists, paramedics, optometrists and more, bringing the total number of health sector roles in the Green List to 48.
Also in today's Bulletin:
- Leveraging the FIFA Women's World Cup to create a lasting legacy for Aotearoa
- Government announces final changes to the CCCFA Regulations
- Retail card spending increases in March 2023
- Major shakeup will see affordable water reforms led and delivered regionally
- Four Employment Relations Authority cases and nine Bills open for public submission.