Employer Bulletin | 15 May
On Thursday, Finance Minister, Hon. Grant Robertson MP will deliver this government's final Budget before the election. He will focus on four key overarching themes: supporting New Zealanders with the cost of living; delivering the services New Zealanders rely on; recovery and resilience, including economic resilience; and fiscal sustainability. We will provide our assessment and analysis of what's announced, and why it's relevant to you and your employees, later this week.
In today's Bulletin:
- Trading hours extended to give hospitality businesses boost during Rugby World Cup
- Review into out of hours immigration compliance visits
- Think with your feet to avoid injury
- Annual food prices increase 12.5 per cent
- Five Employment Relations Authority cases and two Bills open for public submission.