Employer Bulletin | 13 February 2023
The Government is refocusing its priorities to put the cost of living front and centre of their new direction. Prime Minister Chris Hipkins has announced a suite of programmes that are being cancelled or delayed in order to put the Government’s focus on the cost of living.
- $5 million support package for flood affected Auckland businesses,
- New initiatives to unlock Māori science and research resources,
- Your privacy rights and why they matter in a digital world,
- Five Employment Relations Authority cases,
- Three Bills open for public submissions.