Employer Bulletin | 11 December
Twelve people are facing deportation after a multi-million-dollar crime syndicate was busted in Tāmaki Makaurau.
The police executed 53 search warrants. 42 of these search warrants found 6886 cannabis plants and approximately 10 kilograms of packaged cannabis. This has a street value of between $16-$25 million. Up to $100,000 in cash was also located and seized.
Ten people who were arrested are due to appear in the Waitākere, North Shore and Counties Manukau courts over the coming days.
In today’s Bulletin
- International trade: September 2023 quarter
- Court of Appeal ruling clarifies ACC cover
- Independent human rights report highlights ways to improve online safety code
- Multi-million-dollar crime syndicate busted in Tāmaki Makaurau.
- Five Employment Relations Authority cases
If you have any questions, about this case or other employment relation matters, you can call the Advice Line team on 0800 800 362.
Your Business Central team