Employer Bulletin | 11 April 2023
Thousands more workers to be available as Government boost Working Holiday Scheme
From 13 April, employers can expect to gain access to thousands more working holiday-makers as the Government has announced an increase in the Spain Working Holiday Scheme annual quota (from 200 to 2,000 places). The policy change also includes a 6-month extension for current holders of WHS visas, due to expire between 4 April and 30 September, in New Zealand.
Also in today's Bulletin:
- ACC support possible for more Kiwi workers
- New Zealand's biggest data breach shows retention is the sleeping giant of data security
- Interim Response to the Productivity Commission's Report - Immigration
- Temple Manager found guilty in immigration fraud case
- Four Employment Relations Authority cases and ten Bills open for public submission.