Digital Bootcamp (Online Course)
Date: Monday 17 Aug 2020 Time: 1:30pm to 2:30pm
17 August 2020 - 25 September 2020 - 6 week course
We partnered with the Marketing Association to provide our Business Central members with access to their upcoming online courses at the special member price.
Are you ready to become a better digital marketer?
Our Bootcamp gives you a bite-sized view of different parts of the digital marketing toolkit.
Designed to give you an insight into how the different parts of digital work together. Helping to create a consistent digital experience for your customers.
About this course
This course is designed as a foundation for marketers who are new to digital marketing or for anyone who manages the digital marketing in their own business.
Throughout the course you will learn about the different tools available and get a chance to practice your newly developed skills.
At the beginning of each week a pre-recorded presentation by the facilitator will be published to the website, to introduce that week's topic. Then for the rest of the week there will be activities and resources to support your learning.
The week will end with a live video discussion on Friday, with the facilitator and other participants. If you can't make it, the recording will be available to view after the session.
For this course, the live session each Friday will be held @ 1:30 for 1 hour max.
You'll learn how to
- develop a strategic digital marketing plan
- practice content marketing techniques
- develop effective social and email marketing plans
- improve your search engine marketing
- understand the importance of monitoring/measuring campaigns and using metrics to improve ROI
So you can
- create cost-effective and successful digital marketing campaigns
- make better decisions about where to invest your money in digital
- feel more confident with the different tools available and how best to apply them in your organisation
MA Online 6 Week Course Member: $395.00 , Non-Member: $545.00 , All prices exclude GST.
Note: this member price is available to Business Central members due to our partnership with the Marketing Association
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 10 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.