Digital Bootcamp - Online 6 week course
Date: Monday 5 Oct 2020 Time: to
We have teamed up with New Zealand Marketing Association to offer the popular Digital Bootcamp at a discounted member rate!
Are you ready to become a better digital marketer?
The Marketing Association Bootcamp gives you a bite-sized view of different parts of the digital marketing toolkit.
Covering everything from strategy, through to content and the different digital platforms available.
This course is designed to give you a better understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
Discussing how to make the right decisions for your organisation and helping to create a consistent digital experience for your customers.
About this course
This course is designed as a foundation for marketers who are new to digital marketing or for anyone who manages digital marketing in their own business.
Throughout the course, you will learn about the different parts of digital marketing.
At the beginning of each week a pre-recorded presentation by the facilitator will be published to the website, to introduce that week's topic. Then for the rest of the week there will be activities and resources to support your learning.
The week will end with a live video discussion on Friday, with the facilitator and other participants. If you can't make it, the recording will be available to view after the session.
For this course, the live session each Friday will be held @ 1:30 for 1 hour max.
You'll learn how to
- develop a strategic approach to your digital marketing
- evaluate your digital marketing from the consumer perspective
- use different tools to support your digital marketing activities
- decide on the best digital marketing activities for your organisation
- identify the right metrics to monitor your campaigns and improve ROI
So you can
- create cost-effective and successful digital marketing campaigns
- make better decisions about where to invest your money in digital
- feel more confident with the different tools available and how best to apply them in your organisation
Prices (per person):
Members: $395 + GST
Non-Member Price: $545 + GST
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 10 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.