7. Building Resilience through Managing Stress
Improve your well-being and effectiveness on the job. Learn about what resilience is and create some achievable actions to help you adapt under pressure and feel in control.
In this workshop you will learn what the components of resilience are and leave the course with achievable actions to help you 'surf the waves' of work and life demands. You can expect to turn some of your challenges into catalysts for improved performance.
|Relevant to:||Course length:||Eligible for assistance?|
Team leaders, managers, supervisors.
Development voucher applies
- Understanding stressors and our response to them
- What is resilience and can it be learnt?
- The components of resilience
- Flexible thinking and thinking traps
- Managing emotions
- Fostering strong relationships
- Boosting your optimism
- Detaching from work (work-life balance)
Your learning outcomes
- Clarity and awareness of the stressors in your life
- Understanding what resilience is
- Learning how to be more mentally, emotionally and physically resilient
- Optimism is the cornerstone of resilience – learn strategies to boost yours
- Building a resilience plan with concrete actions to get you on track, and in control.
|12 Aug 2021||9am – 12pm||Gisborne||Emerald Hotel|
Please note: If the courses you wish to attend are not scheduled in your region, or if the dates do not work for you and your team, we are happy to provide bespoke training. We can easily facilitate in house or explore a digital option for you and your business. Training when you want it how you want it. Please contact Rena Day our Programmes and Capability Manager Rena Day Rena.Day@businesscentral.org.nz who will be happy to discuss your training needs and provide a solution.
NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme
This Course has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme.
Small and medium size businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers.
Business Central is an accredited provider of the NZTE Capability Development Voucher scheme and approved businesses will receive a voucher for up to 50% of the total workshop cost. The voucher amount is dependent on the price of the training or workshop.
To check if you are eligible for this scheme please follow the link below.
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $299+ GST
Non Members: $449 + GST
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 10 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.