2. Becoming a Confident Leader
|Relevant to:||Course length:||Eligible for assistance?|
New or existing team leader|
New or existing supervisor
Development voucher may apply
Are you leading as well as managing?
Confident leaders not only get things done on time, but they also inspire and motivate their team members to grow and develop, and their teams to achieve at a high level.
This two-day course is designed for Managers who have learned and can apply the fundamental concepts of management and are ready to hone their leadership skills to get their team and team members realising their full potential.
Over the course of the day, you will;
- Learn about yourself and how to adapt your behaviour to successfully position yourself in relation to what others need and expect of you. \
- Understand the principles of leadership vs management
- Understand motivation and how to get the best out of others
- Develop clear expectations that leave no doubt about what is expected and what good performance looks like.
- Learn how to approach conflict and or difficult conversations with confidence and skill to keep outcomes on track and maintain positive relationships.
Two day course, 9am – 4pm
Includes workbook, arrival tea or coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
|10-11 Jun 2020||9am – 4pm||Palmerston North||Caccia Birch|
|23-24 Jun 2020||9am – 4pm||New Plymouth||Plymouth International|
|27-28 Jul 2020||9am – 4pm||Wellington||Business Central|
|18-19 Aug 2020||9am – 4pm||Palmerston North||Caccia Birch|
NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme
This Course has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme.
Small and medium size businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers.
Business Central is an accredited provider of the NZTE Capability Development Voucher scheme and approved businesses will receive a voucher for up to 50% of the total workshop cost. The voucher amount is dependent on the price of the training or workshop.
To check if you are eligible for this scheme please follow the link below.
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $699+ GST
Members (Early Bird): (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date)
Non Members: $899 + GST
VIEW OUTLINE REGISTER NOW
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.