Aspiring to Lead Leadership Programme
Aspiring To Lead
Our Aspiring to Lead Programme is designed for those who are new to leading and managing others. It begins with three foundation level workshops over two days, covering 12 module building blocks. The course supports new leaders to develop a basic level of core management and leadership skills. Each module is 1-2 hours long and provides each participant with practical real-world skills, grounded in leadership theory.
- Understand the importance of self awareness and self-management as the foundation of effective leadership
- Understand how differences in others, and the ability to adapt to meet their needs, is essential for developing and maintaining relationships.
- Analyse core management skills required to deliver successful team outcomes.
- Identify the behaviours required to build a high-performing team.
We offer this both as an in-house course or public course. For in-house, we can come to you and train your team while using content tailored to your organisation. You can pick and choose the specific module blocks, and from there we will work together to create a programme that is just the right fit for your team. The in-house workshop can be done in-person, virtually or a combination of both, depending on where your team is located.
Contact our team if a tailored in-house course sounds right for you and your team.
If you would prefer to do this programme as part of a public course, you can find our dedicated information site here
Course Rates (per attendee)
- $699.00 + GST (Member rate)
- $899.00 + GST (Non-Member Rate)
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 10 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.