Stage 3 for Health and Safety Representatives
|Relevant to:||Course length:||NZQA Unit Standard:||Eligible for assistance?|
Development voucher applies
Learn how health and safety can lead to productivity improvements in your workplace. This is advanced health and safety representative training which asks you to develop the skills and tools you will need to promote an even safer, healthier workplace. There is often a significant direct and sometimes indirect cost to injuries and poor risk management in your workplace. Skilled health and safety representatives can engage workers, managers and others to make a lasting difference.
Please Note: this course only has limited public course scheduling but is available as an inhouse course on request.
- How improvements in health and safety link to productivity
- Interpreting injury claims information
- Measuring what matters
- Calculating the costs of workplace injury
- Sources of injury information in the workplace
- The role of the health and safety representative in promoting improvements in health and safety
- The role of the health and safety representative in supporting an injured worker or manager and return to work plans
Your Learning Outcomes
- Develop systems to measure health and safety processes
- Identify and report on links to productivity due to improved health and safety practices
- Collate and report on various sources of injury information within the workplace
- Determine injury causal factors from incident reports and notifiable events and provide detailed feedback to Health and Safety Committee meetings for further action
- Promote improvements within your workplace to reduce injury costs
Two day course, 9am – 4pm
Includes workbook, arrival tea or coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
Course schedule TBA.
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $599 + GST
Non Members: $725 + GST
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 10 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.