This course will cover key requirements of core legislation that govern the employment relationship. Anyone who employs staff needs to have a sound understanding of the rights and responsibilities involved in the employment relations area.
|Relevant to:||Course length:||Eligible for assistance?|
|Payroll and HR Professionals |
Managers and supervisors
Business owners responsible
for employing staff
New or existing team leader
New or existing supervisor
Development voucher applies
Your Learning Outcomes
Afterwards, you'll be able to…
- Increase understanding of core legal responsibilities in the employment relations area
- An awareness of various rights and entitlements under the legislation
- Improve decision making by ensuring there is a sound understanding of obligations
- Reduce the risk of challenges for non-compliance with legislative requirements
- Identification of risk areas in applying the legislation and possible solutions
- Practical application of the legislation to common employment situations
One day course, 9am – 4pm
Includes workbook, arrival tea or coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
|19 Aug 2020||9am – 4pm||Nelson||Trailways Hotel|
|28 Oct 2020||9am – 4pm||Palmerston North||Caccia Birch House|
|5 Nov 2020||9am – 4pm||New Plymouth||Plymouth International|
|18 Nov 2020||9am – 4pm||Napier||Business Hub|
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $499 + GST
Non Members: $650 + GST
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 10 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.