Business Central Enterprise Services brings you a host of added consultancy and business support services in the following areas.
One of the biggest benefits of membership is our AdviceLine.
AdviceLine is your link to first-rate employment relations advice. Business Central understands the difficulties employers can have with managing employees, so supports you with dedicated employer advisors.
This service is now 100% inclusive of your membership, there is no time limit to your call, and the team is available 8am - 8pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am - 6pm on Friday. Or email AdviceLine on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Employer Advisors are well trained and comprise a mixture of legal and business backgrounds. They understand your issues and can help advise you on legal requirements and best practices. They are backed up by a large resource base they can call on to support you with written resources, guides and templates.
Find out more about our Consultancy services:
- EMPLOYMENT LAWOur employment lawyers are among the best in the country, and are committed to providing world-class legal counsel and representation.
- EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSSometimes in employment relationships, things can go wrong. We’ll help you through challenges to achieve the best possible outcome.
- HUMAN RESOURCESIf you want to improve your HR practices, but are short on people and expertise, talk to Business Central’s expert consultants today.
- HEALTH & SAFETYImprove your health & safety practices: formalise workplace programmes, train staff, or advise on the implications of legislation changes.
Find out more about our Services & Resources:
Find out more about our Training & Events services:
- COURSES IN THE CENTRAL REGIONBusiness Central offers a range of development courses designed to help your employees grow in every direction.
- IN-HOUSE TRAININGWe'll come to you! Get customised & tailored training that meets your organisation's specific requirements.
- COACHING & FACILITATIONOur performance coaches and facilitators can provide a number of benefits to your organisation.
- NETWORKING EVENTSDiscover what networking events are happening in the Central region. Meet like minded peers & form new business connections.