9 May 2023, 9am–12:30pm
8 Dec 2023, 9am–12:30pm
22 May 2023, 9am–12:30pm
7 September 2023, 9am–12:30pm
18 September 2023, 9am–12:30pm
27 Oct 2023, 9am–12:30pm
8 November 2023, 9am–12:30pm
All courses include workbook, arrival tea or coffee and morning tea.
This workshop will help you identify the components of resilience and provide you with achievable actions to help you ’surf the waves’ of work and life demands. You can expect to turn some of your challenges into catalysts for improved performance.
- Develop clarity and awareness of the stressors in your life.
- Identify the key components to resilience.
- Learn strategies to become more mentally, emotionally and physically resilient.
- Explore the concept of optimism as a cornerstone of resilience.
- Create a resilience plan with concrete actions to get you on track and in control.
Members, early bird: $329 +gst
Members: $349 +gst
Non-members, early bird: $529 +gst
Non-members: $549 +gst