This course will cover the importance of creating a positive workplace culture for your business and how resilient employees contribute to this goal. There are many benefits of a positive workplace especially for productivity, employee morale and wellbeing. Recognising what the stressors are for your people and how they can become more mentally, emotionally, and physically resilient will ensure more optimism and job satisfaction.
This course is suitable for businesses owners, managers, and people leaders who are committed to providing a positive workplace for their employees. It is also suitable for team leaders who are keen to learn how to support their teams to become more resilient and thereby reduce absenteeism and high staff turnover.
- Understand the benefits of a positive workplace culture.
- Identify how to create a positive workplace culture.
- Develop clarity and awareness of the stressors in your people’s lives.
- Demonstrate understanding of the key components of resilience.
- Learn how to manage conflict and negative behaviours in the workplace.
- Explain the concept of optimism as a cornerstone of resilience and a positive workplace.
Need more support?
Business Central offers Inhouse training options for our course which can be tailored for your business. Enquire at email@example.com