Upcoming Public Courses
Click on a session to register.
Members: $1,490 +GST
Non-members: $1,650 +GST
Duration: Full day in person course
Workbook, arrival tea or coffee, morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.
The purpose of this course is to provide a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals of governance, and to equip you with the right tools to work collaboratively and effectively with your board and leadership team. The course covers an introduction to governance, the board and their roles and responsibilities, and working with the Chief Executive.
This course is suitable for people who are already on a board, or who are thinking about applying for a role on a board. It would also be a useful course for senior managers who report to boards and business owners who are considering setting up a board.
- Understand the purpose of governance.
- Learn about the board roles and responsibilities.
- Gain insights into how to work effectively with the Chief Executive.
- Demonstrate how to remove the fear of finance as a board member.
- Explain how governance applies to strategy and risk management.
- Identify ways to navigate the interpersonal dynamics in the boardroom.
Need more support?
Business Central offers Inhouse training options for our course which can be tailored for your business. Enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org