This course will provide a foundation to better understand why a sustainability plan is important for your business and how it can be practically applied in your workplace. It also provides an opportunity for you to connect with your peers from other businesses, gain an inspired view, and learn about practical actions for making an impact through your business.
- Carbon Measurement: What, Why, and How
- Carbon reduction basics
- Waste minimisation and the circular economy
- Sustainable procurement
- Communicating action to stakeholders
This course is for you if you would like to gain a foundation of good understanding about how sustainability looks for your business and how you can deliver impact, or if you supply large corporates who are asking questions about your sustainability initiatives. This is an introductory course suitable for businesses looking for a foundational to intermediary level sustainable business practice course.
- Demonstrate a foundational understanding of climate literacy if you are new to the concept.
- Understand how to identify and implement tangible, practical actions to contribute to an effective sustainability strategy.
- Insight into the broader context of climate action as it relates to Aotearoa New Zealand and SME's.
Need more support?
Business Central offers inhouse training options for this course tailored for your business. Enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.