17 May 2023, 9am–12:30pm
26 July 2023, 9am–12:30pm
30 August 2023, 9am–12:30pm
20 September 2023, 9am–12:30pm
22 November 2023, 9am–12:30pm
All courses include arrival tea or coffee and morning tea.
In partnership with Thinkstep-ANZ, we’ve designed this half-day interactive and high-impact sustainability workshop that helps you to understand what is important to your business and how you can focus your sustainability effort. Designed to be attended by 2 people from your organisation so you can collaborate.
- Identify and understand your and your stakeholders sustainability needs and drivers
- Understand what is important and how this prioritisation can help your business
- Learn about the sustainable development goals (SDGs) and identify which apply to you and your business
- Refine your focus to deliver impact
- Leave with tangible actionable steps to embed sustainability into your business
Cost for 2 people
Members: $450 +gst
Non-members: $550 +gst
Brought to you in partnership with: