Enquire at email@example.com if interested.
Members: $450 + GST
Non-members: $550 + GST
Duration: Half day course, in person
Time: 9am to 12pm
Workbook, arrival tea or coffee, morning tea.
In partnership with Thinkstep-ANZ, this interactive course is designed to help you understand what is important to your business and how to focus your sustainability effort. Sustainability initiatives can take many forms, and figuring out where to begin can be overwhelming. This course takes you through a materiality assessment, to help your organisation identify and prioritise the actions that will have the greatest impact in your work.
This course is suitable for those individuals who are responsible for focusing the sustainability effort in an organisation.
- Identify and understand you and your stakeholders’ sustainability needs and drivers.
- Understand what is important and how this prioritisation can help your business.
- Learn about the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and identify which apply to your business.
- Refine your focus to deliver impact.
- Leave with actionable steps to embed sustainability into your business.
Need more support?
Business Central offers inhouse training options for this course tailored for your business. Enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brought to you in partnership with: