Monday, 13th May 2024
This course runs from 9am-4pm.
Click on a session to register.
Member: $599 + GST
Non-member: $720 + GST
Duration: One day, online or in person
Time: 9am - 4pm
Workbook, arrival tea or coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
This course covers all things related to the current Holidays Act. It focuses on topics like leave entitlement types, management of leave types, payment calculations, public holidays, closedowns, policy guidance and more. It is a useful course for those who would like to review their workplace systems and processes to ensure best practice.
This course is suitable for people in HR who need to understand the ins and outs of the Holidays Act. The course would also be useful for managers overseeing staff in HR and those who work with the payrolls for their organisations.
- Understand what the Act requires.
- Provide suggestions and ideas for the effective management of leave in the workplace.
- Implement strategies for managing the administration of leave.
- Review your workplace systems and processes to ensure best practice.
- Understand recent changes to the Act.
Need more support
Business Central offers Inhouse training options for this course tailored for your business. Enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org