Running a business requires constant juggling. Including investments, infrastructure, technology, health and safety, staffing, research and development, social media, partnerships, and sustainability. In turn your people invest time, energy talents and the very best of themselves into the success of your business. An organisation is only as good as its people, and developing your team is one of the smartest investments you can make in your business.
We offer a wide range of learning solutions.
We offer a wide range of learning solutions to help businesses succeed in today's competitive environment. Our practical solutions reflect the needs and challenges faced by employers every day, and we focus on common sense approaches to handling real-life situations.
If the courses you wish to attend are not scheduled in your region, or if the dates don’t work for you and your team, we are happy to find workable solutions –
- We can easily facilitate in-house training, customised to your organisation with flexible content, structures and course durations
- Together, we can explore digital options
- We deliver workshops, a broader programme which delves into different subject modules and which are typically one to two days in duration
- Our individual courses cover specific subjects, usually taking place over half-days or full days
- The conferences we run each year are designed to inspire you and also keep you up-to-date with latest trends and government legislation
- Training – when you want it, how you want it.
MBIE Business Capability Vouchers
Our entire suite of learning and development courses qualify for MBIE discounts, and all qualifying businesses are eligible for up to 50% subsidies towards our programmes. Go to regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz, to see if you qualify, or to apply for the subsidies.
Please contact Rena Day, Programmes and Capability Manager, on email@example.com, or 04 470 9929. Rena will be happy to discuss your learning and development needs, and to provide the solution that works for your business and your team.